The Family of 3

The Family of 3
Keegan and Vinny's 1st visit to Disneyland

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A free minute

Well, I finally have a free minute. And yes I am still trying to figure this all out! Everything down here in Vegas is going great! We always look forward to family and friends coming to visit. It seems like someone is visiting every weekend. And that is great for me. Vinny gets a little overwelmed. But, the social butterfly loves the visits! Keegan is quite the flirt. He loves the ladies. And has quite the personality already. He also likes his guy time. He can't wait till Vinny gets home and he doesn't have to play with the mom anymore. He takes me as the serious one and Vinny as the fun one. Somehow I think he has that backwards! At his checkup last week he weighed 12 lbs 10 oz and was 24 inches long. It's just crazy how fast they grow!