This is actually the day after he took his first steps... It's so awesome to watch him figure things out, he gets so dang mad and yells at his toys if they don't do what he wants. I thought one day he was yelling at me but, I turned around and he was yelling at a pair of socks because he couldn't get them in a cup. Just from observing I think he will be a visual person. He looks at things and then tries to figure out how they work. We will see...
The Family of 3
Keegan and Vinny's 1st visit to Disneyland
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love him. Can I have him? He is so darn cute. What a little stinker.
I already miss that little man! I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Kyrie asked me if we could order a baby brother just like Keegan. That was a loaded question. She lost interest during my answer as soon as I had to explain what backorder was. I told her there weren't anymore left that were as cute and fun as Keegan. Keep posting pics of that handsome devil.
Post a Comment